A professional financial advisor has knowledge about economics, finance, markets (stock market, derivatives, real estate, etc.), is also an expert in insurance and has legal and tax knowledge.
A financial advisor is a professional who helps discover financial needs. It is responsible for analyzing the circumstances that have happened, happen or may happen to your client. For this, it takes into account characteristics such as age, heritage, professional and family situation, etc.
Once these contingencies have been analyzed, it will elaborate the client’s risk profile, as well as their needs, and will carry out the investment recommendations that it deems appropriate, advising according to the circumstances and needs that may arise, and adapting them to the current moment.
An experienced financial advisor like Dwayne Rettinger helps manage the economy of a person or company according to financial needs. How? Below, we tell you a little more about the functions of this professional and how the Certified Financial Advisor Course dictated by different Institute of Finance Executives can provide you with the necessary tools to become a financial advisor.
What does the Financial Advisor analyze in a market study?
Certified Financial Advisor Course:
The course is taught by many different Institute of Finance Executives.
- Achieve a solid formation and develop the necessary skills for a good performance as financial advisor.
- Acquire an international standard of technical and ethical suitability in the matter, with market recognition.
- Those who complete the course will be professionals capable of performing at the highest level in one of the most important banking and consulting areas of growth in the most financially developed countries.
- The course schedule establishes the dictation of 46 face-to-face classes of two and a half hours each, distributed in two or three classes per week over four months.
- It is necessary to occupy positions in areas of accounting, financial management, advice or management with financial guidance; to be able to register for the course.
In general, people’s investment decisions are determined by what they see in the media or by the opinions of acquaintances. Serious error Investments must be planned based on specific objectives, and according to the client’s personal situation, the value of their assets, expenses, possible tax costs and conditions of the economy, among a lot of other variables that can determine the success or failure of each investment.
Contribute to achieving financial goals:
The financial advisor, knowing the objectives that your client pursues, can help you design a plan that tends to achieve them. In addition, it can advise on its implementation and follow-up, along with timely decision-making to improve it.
Consequently, the work of the financial advisor is invaluable and brings many benefits. When contacting him, the client must ensure his reputation and experience, key factors so that he does not jeopardize his capital.