Everyone at some point has had what we commonly call stress. Our life in general, more and more busy as well as generalized economic and social problems that all or most of us go through at some point in our lives. Stress is a natural process that responds to our need to adapt to the environment, constantly changing; but it is harmful if it is very intense or it is prolonged in time. There are many negative effects that stress produces when we suffer it for too long a period: tendency to gain weight, health problems, insomnia and endless problems. The word stress is used quite often in everyone’s life. We hear about stress to young students, women and men of all ages. Some time ago, stress was associated with senior executives with great responsibilities in companies; at present we can refer to any of us. Landmark forum reviews are great as they provide great stress relieving tips.
When the environment poses excessive demands of execution or we have to face different problems, or conflicts arise with other people, our emotions prepare in a special way our organism for action; that is, the activation increases to face the problem or the threat, as we said before; and it also increases our heart rate, our breathing is altered and our muscles tense up – to name only those we perceive the most, subjectively. Landmark provides some great personality development tips which helps is dealing with stress. In newspapers and magazines the subject also appears frequently, often associated with certain diseases. In fact, work-related stress is the second health problem in the European Union, and it is increasingly common for different specialists in medicine to consider it as an important risk factor.
When stress becomes an obstacle for your day to day is when we should consider a solution that helps us cope and minimize their symptoms. Landmark forum is a great association which provides great assistance in the field of personality development. These are some main reasons why it is important to control stress:
- Stress depletes the body’s nutrients. If we add to this the bad eating habits, the anxiety with which we eat -or we stop eating-, the body begins to suffer malnutrition or malnutrition.
- People suffering from chronic stress are more prone to autoimmune diseases, such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid gland disorders and irritable bowel syndrome, among others. Satyam centre provides the personality development courses.
- Chronic stress predisposes people to suffer from cardiovascular diseases and cancer mainly.
- Stress affects the quality of sexual life, since it reduces the natural libido.
- Stress affects productivity: we operate on autopilot and analysis capacity is lost, which affects decision making. Undoubtedly, when we feel exhausted our performance is also reduced and the ability to solve problems is sharply diminished as well as our ability to concentrate.
- Stress affects interpersonal relationships. It diminishes tolerance and empathy, not to mention patience!
- Stress affects sleep, so the body begins to limit its ability to recover.
- Stress affects the metabolism: it is highly probable that they begin to experience alterations in appetite and weight.
- Stress affects muscle tone, which is why people are more prone to developing spasms and permanent muscle pain.
- Stress causes frequent headaches and migraines.