Cloud Computing is the process of storing and accessing the data over the internet rather than on the hard drive. Nowadays everyone is somehow connected to the cloud, either the programs are running in the cloud or the data is accessed from the cloud or may be stored in the cloud. KVCH is the best 6 months Cloud Computing training Institute In Noida.
Before moving further with the concept of cloud computing, one needs to understand the meaning of the term “cloud”. The term cloud refers to accessing information technology (IT), and software applications through a network connection, often by accessing data centers using Internet connectivity.
The cloud can handle almost all the IT related things like software program or application, a service, an entire infrastructure. Basically, the cloud eliminates the requirement for setting up an IT infrastructure where there is a need to install the servers, software, networking resources and would require a technical team. All these services and resources are now accessible by going to third parties that offer them in the cloud. Today cloud is everywhere from social media interactions to online storage to paying the electricity bills online and shopping online.
Today every company is adopting the process of Cloud Computing for their daily work as it saves a lot of time and money. Cloud-computing provides on-demand delivery of computing power, applications, database storage, and other IT resources via the internet with a pay-as-you-go pricing model. This pricing model refers to the payment method made by the user according to the services that they use, thus, helping them lower the operating costs.
Below mentioned are a few companies providing cloud services:
• Amazon Web Services.
• Microsoft Azure.
• Google Cloud Platform.
• IBM Cloud.
• Red Hat.
Cloud Computing is a very broad term and therefore the services are categorized into 3 main categories:
• IaaS (Infrastructure as a service)
• SaaS (Software as a service)
• PaaS (Platform as a service)
1. IaaS (Infrastructure as a service)- In this kind of service, the Cloud Provider provides the user with virtual machines and other resources like hardware, software, servers, and storage. They also take full care of backup, security, and maintenance. For instance, if the user requires a Linux machine, the service provider will provide him with a Linux machine where everything from physical machine to the networking of the system on which the OS is installed will be taken care of by the service provider.
Example of IaaS is AWS (Amazon Web Services).
2. SaaS (Software as a service) – Here the client receives the applications or software on-demand by the Cloud Provider. These software applications are owned by the cloud provider and rented out to the user over the Internet on a subscription basis. The service provider manages and maintains the software application like software upgrades, and security patching and the client can access this software on any internet connected device using tools such as a web browser, an app etc.
Example of SaaS is salesforce.com. It provides the CRM (Customer Relation Manager) on a cloud infrastructure to its client and charges them for it, but the software is owned by the salesforce company only.
3. PaaS (Platform as a service) – This service allows the developers to deploy the applications created by them using the services like programming languages, tools etc that are provided by the Cloud Provider. The users need not worry about the underlying architecture including storage, operating systems, servers etc.
Example of PaaS is Google App Engine.
KVCH is the finest 6 months Cloud Computing training Institute In Noida. Here the candidates get high-quality job-oriented training. For better understanding candidates will get full exposure through the latest and best technologies. There are many benefits of joining KVCH:
• Expert Trainers: Candidates at KVCH will be exposed to the biggest team of experienced Certified Expert Trainers.
• Training Online: Online training will help the candidates at KVCH to grab the knowledge at any time and anywhere. Here they will directly interact with the trainer and will get classroom experience. Online Training also provides the candidate with the opportunity to be a part of the online community where they will get to interact with other candidates and put up a healthy discussion about the domain.
• Live Projects: Here the candidates will get the opportunity of working on Live Projects. This will help them to gain some insight into the professional world and will make them prepared for the life ahead.
• Certification: A Globally Recognized Certificate will be provided to the candidates upon the completion of the program.
• Placement Assistance: 100% placement assistance is provided by KVCH.
• Flexible Duration:
o Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
o Regular Classes (Morning, Daytime & Evening)
o Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)