PHP is an open source, side-server, interpreted and object-oriented Web Scripting language that can be used in HTML of a Web Page. Web applications that are implemented at the server side and generate dynamic pages are developed with the help of PHP language.
First, let us have a look at the elements of PHP:
• Open Source: This allows the user to study, change, and distribute the software to anyone and for any purpose whilst the holder still holds the copyright of the source code that is released under a license. This allows PHP users to modify the programming language according to their needs.
• Side Server: This is the operation that is performed by the server in a client-server relationship in a computer network. In the case of PHP, Server-side scripting involves:
o PHP Parser: This is a program that converts both, the source code and human-readable code, and creates a much easier format for the computers to understand.
o Web server: This is a program that executes files that helps in the creation of web pages from user requests.
o Web browser: an application used to display content on the World Wide Web
• Interpreted Language: Interpreted programs can modify themselves by adding or changing functions at runtime. The interpreted environment offers an easier way to develop applications as the users don’t have to recompile the applications each time they want to test a small section.
• Object -Oriented: OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) programming language helps in building complex, reusable web applications.
Now let’s deep down on how PHP came into existence. Rasmus Lerdorf created it in the year 1994. Initially, PHP was a simple set of Common Gateway Interface (CGI) binaries written in the C programming language and named the suite of scripts as “Personal Home Page Tools”, now it has a recursive acronym – ”Hypertext Preprocessor”. Over the years Rasmus rewrote PHP Tools, producing a much larger and richer implementation and finally, the new model was capable of database interaction and more, providing the users with a framework through which they could develop simple dynamic web applications such as guest books. Making the source code open permitted the users to provide fixes…
Mentioned below are some of the features of PHP.
• Faster Performance: PHP executes the scripts written in a much faster time period than those written in other languages.
• Open Source Code: The PHP source code is freely available on the web.
• Supports various Platforms: WINDOWS, MAC, LINUX, and other operating system supports PHP. If any PHP application is developed in one OS, can easily be executed in other OS as well.
• Compatibility: All the local servers like Apache, IIS etc supports PHP
• Embedded: HTML tags and script allows the code to be embedded within.
The latest version of PHP was released in July 2004 as PHP 5 and is mainly driven by its core, the Zend Engine 2.0 with a new object model and many other features. Today PHP is installed on millions of domains around the world and PHP’s development team includes dozens of developers and many other working on PHP-related and supporting projects, such as PEAR, PECL, and documentation. Reading all these facts can make you understand the true value of PHP in the market today. KVCH is the best 6 months PHP training Institute In Noida. Here the candidates get high-quality job-oriented training. The latest and best technologies will be provided for a better understanding and full exposure to the candidates. Mentioned below are unique characteristics of KVCH:
• Expert Trainers: Here the candidates will get the training from Certified Expert Trainers those are having 10-15 years of industry experience.
• Online Training: KVCH caters to international students as well and therefore provides online training to them. These sessions will not be the recorded once but will be LIVE where the candidates will directly interact with the trainer and will get classroom experience.
• Certification: Candidates will be awarded a Globally Recognized Certificate at the completion of the program.
• Placement Assistance: 100% placement assistance is provided by KVCH.
• Flexible Duration:
o Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
o Regular Classes (Morning, Daytime & Evening)
o Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
KVCH Content teams are online media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Career Guidance and Job trends In India and online marketing trends. We write about various related topics such as Career Topics, Job Search and much more.