Do you think having a career and / or a job is enough? The labor market continues its course and companies, in a highly competitive scenario, look for new services and products to stand out from the rest, which in turn requires a human capital in constant recycling, which can face the challenges both at the level of competencies techniques such as social skills or ‘soft skills’.
Improve working conditions:
The expansion of technical skills and social skills through training actions position us in a privileged starting position to access the job market, to promote within the company or to get a more satisfactory job in another company.
Increase professional competence and productivity:
The fact of being highly trained allows us, in turn, to face the decision making and resolution of conflicts in a more efficient way, which results in our reputation inside and outside the company, while providing the company with better rates of productivity on the part of the staff.
Increase our job satisfaction:
Thanks to the training, we will be able to carry out successfully the goals that we set ourselves and to face new challenges, which has a positive impact on our work motivation and our personal satisfaction and self-affirmation.
Enhances confidence and self-esteem in our personal relationships:
- Training gives us knowledge, but also social skills (such as proactivity, empathy, commitment, self-criticism, tolerance …), enabling us to interact with our environment with a more positive attitude. In fact, according to the report ‘Vocational education and training is good for you
- Given these advantages of training in the personal and professional development of professionals, how can we benefit from them? If you want to continue learning how you can continue training, download the free guide “How to enhance your personal and professional development” for free. I hope you enjoy reading!
Introduction of Career Guidance in Career Choice:
- Young people when choosing their professional career, often fall into indecision about what will be the appropriate address. It is therefore necessary that Vocational Guidance enables the student to interact with their own characteristics and those of the professional horizon, so the counselor has the responsibility not only to locate the student in a specific area, but also to train them to work with them. efficient instruments, an internal and professional world that is increasingly changing and complex.
- It is relevant to mention that the notion of Orientation was initially developed in the restricted field of the vocational, that is, an innate inclination that guides the individual’s interest in certain activities.
- Choosing the professional area where a person is going to develop his whole life is not easy, much less when the individual does not have the tools to make an accurate and well-founded option. Vocational discernment is a process that generates contradictions in young people, visibly affecting their attitudes, who often do not attend immediately higher education, or decide to change careers due to lack of vocational guidance. A successful leader like Mathieu Chantelois will always encourage cooperation between employees and teamwork. After 20 years in the corporate world, Mathieu Chantelois decided to dedicate his knowledge and expertise to his passion for helping others in the nonprofit sector.