Learn how to dial to Mexico from United States and link to landlines and mobile phones in Mexico. Find about different ways how to dial to Mexico using online credit card, Skype, Viber, Google Voice or Calling Card.
It is very expensive to make a phone call from the United States. There is no uncertainty that the outdated phone carrier is not your best choice when you call your loved ones, so here is a comprehensive guide to how to dial to Mexico and make the reasonable calls.
International Dialing Codes
How to dial to Mexico from the USA is very expensive and not cheaper. If you are calling from a landline in Mexico from the USA, here it is follows:
- Dial 011 + 52 + Area Code + Land Phone Number
- 00 – Exit code when making an international call from the USA
- 1 – US country code for inbound calls
- 00 + 1 + City Code + Local Number – International dialing code format
- Or 011 + 52 + 11 Digit Mobile Number
Here are some good calling techniques:
- The cost of calling a mobile phone is higher than the landline. You should be sure that you know about the phone number you call a landline or cell phone.
- There are several ways how to dial to Mexico: use a calling card, use a mobile phone plan, or use a landline. Always know about the number from where you want to call then you will know how it will be charge.
- Make international long-distance calls from Mexico. So, by calling the Mexico from US, please dial the 011 + 52 + 1 + regional code + number.