With the increase in big data, people were worried about modern frameworks that could handle and store various types of data, like structured, unstructured or semi-structured. For now, Hadoop and other frameworks have taken care for the storage of big data. But now the question arises, how to process this vast amount of data. Data Science is the study of processing and extracting meaningful and useful information from big data. A good data scientist is the one that excels in programming, analytical, and business skills. One can learn all the aspects of data science with the best Data Science Training Noida.
Today various companies use the process of data science. Be it Google, Amazon, Visa or Netflix, everyone requires their data to get processed and generates some insight that further helps them in making decisions. Today most of the data is being generated from financial logs, text files, multimedia forms, sensors, and many such sources. If we correctly process the data, companies can even generate some valuable insight into the consumer’s purchase history, browsing history, geographic and demographic details. Today, data science is also used in predictive analysis. All the data from satellite, radars, and ships are collected and analyzed to predict the weather. There are many tools, like python Language, SQL, SAS, Hadoop, Tableau, etc, that helps a data scientist to process, analyze and produce effective insights.
To gain effective insights, data scientists follow a lifecycle. Let us now briefly know about the data science lifecycle:
• Discover the problem
• Collect the appropriate amount of information regarding the problem.
• Process the raw data that has been collected.
• Analyze the data.
• Build models to work on the problem
• Communicate the results.
Mentioned below are some of the benefits to use data science:
• It is because of Data Science that the companies are able to correctly analyze and strategize for the future.
• It is because of data science that the companies can outline a path that will lead them to the main goal.
• Companies can prepare a contingency plan after processing the data. They can prepare themselves in advance for the new challenges and opportunities.
• Data science helps in analyzing patterns and trends that help the company to prepare in advance and stay ahead of the competitors.
• Companies work on set guidelines and tried and tested methodologies after processing the big data.
Today there are various profiles for the candidates who have a certification in Data science:
• Machine Learning
• Data Mining
• Data visualization
• Business Intelligence
• Big Data
• Business Analysis
With the advancement of technology, data generation is only going to increase. It is estimated that 40,000 exabytes of data will be collected by the year 2020. The scope of Data science is only going to rise in the near future. KVCH is one of the pioneers in providing Live Project Based Data Science Training In Noida. KVCH is a 27-year-old company that provides training services in all the latest technologies. It helps the candidates to understand the domain in a much better way by allocating them real-time industry projects that enhance their confidence and prepare them for the industry. In the end, KVCH provides a globally recognized certificate and 100% placement assistance.