If you are tired of gulping down that protein shakes, then it is time to add a little creativity by turning your whey protein isolate into a delicious protein isolate powder dessert recipe. From yummy meals to refreshing drinks, you can mix it with your whey protein powders.
By planning your protein intake throughout the day, your muscles will get a continuous supply of essential nutrition. Also, making varieties of meals with your protein isolate will satisfy your taste buds.
Here is the list of 3 delicious recipes just for you:
1. Almond Berry Whey Smoothie
Whey protein breakfast recipes are incomplete without smoothie. You can not only get protein goodness but adding other ingredients can make it more healthy and delicious. To make this recipe you need only 5 ingredients; frozen berries, frozen bananas, almond butter, plain almond milk and unflavoured whey protein isolate.
How to make:
- Take a saucepan and put berries and water into it and heat it until the berries get soft.
- Use a fork to mash the berries then transfer it to a shaker bottle or glass.
- Combine the almond milk, banana, almond butter, and whey protein isolate in a blender until it becomes smooth.
- Pour all the blended ingredients into the mashed berries.
- Refrigerate it and serve cold.
You can choose the berries of your choice like cherry, blueberries, raspberry, and other nutritious fruits. This recipe is refreshing and easy to make.
2. Protein Cake
This protein cake is packed with protein and other essential nutrients. To make this recipe you need 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein isolate or any other flavour of your choice, 1 egg, 3 tbsp of each milk, applesauce, and dry plain pancake mix, 2 tbsp of white flour, 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup or other flavour to match your protein isolate powder and 1/2 tbps of vanilla extract.
How to make:
- Except the protein powder, flour and pancake mix, put all the ingredients in a blender and mix them well.
- After blending the ingredients together, now add protein powder, pancake mix and flour to the blender. Blend all the ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and heat it in the microwave for at least 2 minutes. If the top looks moist, heat it for 10 seconds more.
- Enjoy your cake.
3. Blueberry Muffin
Need a tasty muscle-building snack. Try this recipe. It is very delicious and convenient and provides you with a good dose of protein. To make this recipe you need 2/3 cup of blueberries, 1/2 cup of applesauce, 1/2 tsp. of baking powder, 1/2 tsp. of baking soda, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup of vanilla whey isolate or chocolate will work too and 1 ½ cups of flour.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven at 375F. Then apply non-stick cooking spray on muffin liner cups.
- Mix both wet and dry ingredients into 2 separate bowls.
- Once the ingredients are finely and properly mixed, combine them in one bowl. Mix the berries until you get a thick batter.
- Fill the muffin tins with mixture and put them in the oven right.
- Bake it for 25 minutes. If the muffins look brown at the top it means they are properly baked.
Check out the low-carb vegetarian recipes.
Have you tried these whey protein isolate powder recipes? Let us know in the comments below.